How to Handstand Tutorial With Lewy FinneganTerry McDougall
Get FREE access to Lewy Finnegan videos before anyone else. SUBSCRIBE
Improve Function, Mobility and Strength With This How to Handstand Video
Want to improve:
- Sport Performance?
- General Function?
- Shoulder Stability & Strength?
- Balance and Coordination?
Advantages of Handstand Techniques
This ‘How to Handstand Tutorial’ presented by big wave bodyboarder, Lewy Finnegan, provides a step beginners guide to handstands and includes:
- Benefits of handstands
- Warm up techniques
- Step by step guide to handstands
- Beginner handstand techniques
- How to progress your handstand ability
Improve Performance and Function for Sports Such as Surfing, Bodyboarding, BJJ, and MMA
Whatever your sport, whether it’s bodyboarding, surfing, BJJ, MMA, tennis, rugby… the list goes on. This hand stand exercise technique can benefit all of these sports and more, as well as improving general function and coordination in those of us who aren’t elite athletes or big wave hell men or women.
The principles of this hand stand technique have advantages that transfer to so many movements in sport and day to day activities.
So if you’re looking to improve should stability, or improve shoulder strength for surfing, or reduce shoulder damage from impact sports… this hand stand technique can help.
Get more videos like this and begin improving your fitness and function today. Join URobach on your journey.
Learn How to Handstand
This handstand technique video is designed in away that beginners and intermediates will benefit and is broken into stages that include:
- Correct warm up techniques to reduce risk of injury
- Positioning against an object
- Getting comfortable being upside down
- Proper positioning and alignment during the handstand
- Progressive techniques to gradually improve your ability
SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT + SHARE
TAKE YOU ABILITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL – KEEP UP TO DATE
Subscribe and get latest tutorials FREE before anyone else