We’re on a mission to support our PEOPLE and our PLANET (and shake sh*t up in our industry whilst doing so).
Because we’ve realised that we CAN make a difference.
For years we’ve watched and wondered, why? why? why? To so many things.
- Why are products displayed in plastic, wrapped in plastic, strapped in plastic, and then posted in plastic (you get the picture).
- Why are retailer’s profit margins so sh*t?
- Why are factory workers getting a sh*t deal?
- Why do so many products end up in landfill?
Simple questions, but we thought ‘It’s the norm’. ‘It’s like that because it’s too big and hard to change’. ‘Surely we can’t make a difference’.
Then one day we decided, fu*k it! We’re sick of it. Sick of filling our bins with plastic after unpacking every shipment. Sick of posting our items wrapped in plastic, and then more plastic. Sick of our retailers unpacking our products and filling their bins with plastic. Sick of not knowing the lives of the people that make our products (this is a whole other story). Sick of making a product that is ultimately going to end up in landfill.
We’ve never been one for shying away from challenge so we decided to do out bit. To get off our backsides and fix the bits that we could fix.
Good question, and we don’t know the long-term answer yet. What we do know is, that RIGHT NOW, we are big enough and committed enough to be able to make these promises. Promises that we are already delivering on.
We promise to:
- Eliminate plastic from our packaging and our postage.
- Reduce the number of Urobach products ending up in landfill.
- Guarantee that our products are ethically produced.
- To contribute to the wellbeing of supply chain.
- Support our communities, our sports, and our athletes.
- Help our retailers to reach their goals.
- Produce epic products.
(5 promises would of sounded better, but we couldn’t miss any of these out)
Get onboard at www.Urobach.com/subscribe